21 Jan Package: Spring Break – SPA
Spring break in Sirmione : Two nights + Aquaria Thermal SPA
With this special package, we put in a box the relaxed side of Sirmione. Fall weekdays are the best days to experience the quiet face of Sirmione: sunny days, warm temperature, no traffic, no crowds. This is the right moment to have a break and enjoy our private jetty and the most relaxing time at the best Spa in the entire lake Garda Aquaria Terme di Sirmione .
The package includes:
2 Nights + 1 Day SPA for two
From: 23 April > 31 May – Weekdays – For 2 people
- Homemade breakfast
- Pool & Lake facilities
- Fast Wifi
- Sky TV
- Fancy Bikes
Aquaria Thermal SPA
Entrance / Openings :
Monday / 09:00 – 22:00
Tuesday / 09:00 – 22:00
Wednesday / 09:00 – 22:00
Thursday / 11:00 – 24:00
Friday / 09:00 – 24:00
- 2 Vouchers = One vouchers is valid for one person entrance
- Access all areas: pools, saunas, hydro, hammam, muds, salt
- Welcome kit : Robes + Towel + Cap + Amenities
- 5 hours entrance
Rate per double room starting from:
Deluxe King€ 500
Deluxe Corner€ 500
Aquaria Thermal SPA
More than 10,000 square meters of wellness, of which 700 contain thermal water with swimming pools, hydromassage, effervescent beds, saunas, steam baths, sensory showers. Rich in mineral salts and micronutrients, the sulfurous water containing sodium chloride, bromide and iodide is vital for the skin and the whole body, at all times of the year. Its temperature is at a constant temperature of between 34 and 36 degrees, allowing the outdoor swimming pools to be used even in winter, and its exfoliating properties prepare the skin for tanning in the summer. Everything at Aquaria Thermal SPA is designed for all-around wellness.
The spa is in the old town – 10 min by foot from the hotel or less than 5 min by bike.
- The package includes: 2 nights + 2 vouchers ( 1 entrance per couple or 2 entrance per person )
- Stay: Min 2 nights, you can book for an extended period of time – 7 days before and 7 days after – not-refundable rate is applied.
- Cancellation policy: Not-refundable.